Why BE a freelancer?
If you are looking for a job then maybe you could be a freelancer?
- You can be your own boss.
- You can work the hours you choose.
- You can do the things you enjoy doing and get paid for them.
Can I be a freelancer?
Question: What skills do you have?
If you can answer that question then you probably have some skills that you can use to become a freelancer.
Here’s some ideas to get you started.
Accounting and bookkeeping
Art and Design
Film and video making
Sales and Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Literally any skill you have can potentially allow you to become a freelancer!
There are lots of great platforms out there that you can use to promote and advertise your services.
How do I become a freelancer?
- Decide on the products and services you are going to offer.
- Register on some freelance platforms.
- Create a profile.
- Create some adverts showing the services you offer.
- Promote your services; maybe use a website or social media to help with this.
- Start applying for freelance opportunities.
- Keep going.
Some of the best freelance platforms to use are listed below. Check them out. Sign up and get started.
Check out more platforms on the freelance websites page.